We follow a meticulous approach towards advising companies on debt issuance. We develop an in-depth understanding of the business model, analyze funding options while taking into consideration business factors, regulatory and external market conditions, thereby making recommendations that enable informed decision making by our clients.
- Assistance in establishing, maintaining and supporting various issuances under a USD3bn EMTN program for a large diversified holding company
- Assistance in raising over USD1.5bn under various debt issuance programs including Basel III compliant AT1 issuance, Reg S issuance, local currency denominated bonds for a leading commercial bank in Kuwait
- Assistance in loan syndication and loan covenant monitoring for a large pay TV company
- Advisory services for negotiations of key terms and conditions with the syndicate for a USD375mn syndicated loan facility for a premier investment company in Kuwait.
- Advisory assistance during a USD100mn sukuk transaction listed on London Stock Exchange to its leading real estate company
- Preparation of roadshow presentation, financial model and data support for securing a USD1bn revolving credit facility for a leading telecom operator
- Assessment of credit restructuring options including cash flow modelling, covenant testing and headroom analysis, liquidation analysis etc. to support renegotiation of terms for syndicated loans for a Kuwaiti commercial bank
- Testing hedge effectiveness of interest rate swap for a leading Kuwaiti diversified investment holding company